Welcome, I am Brenda Saturday and for over 25 years I have helped hundreds of couples and individuals improve their personal and professional lives, relationships, and overall health. Oftentimes, it is difficult to find the strength and courage to address personal challenges, and more so, once we realize our approach is not working and it's time to seek professional help. I can help you discover your inner strength, teach you how to regulate your emotions, improve your communication and resolve personal and workplace conflict/stress.
As a Marriage and Family Therapist and a graduate of St Mary's University specializing in Counseling Psychology & Psychological Services, I work with a broad spectrum of clients. I enjoy helping individuals and couples create intimate, respectful, and honest relationships. Additionally, I work with executives & medical professionals to improve and navigate the landscape of professional relationship stressors as well as personal and family relational challenges. I am intensively trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy; am an Advanced Trained Gottman Couple Therapist and a Bringing Baby Home Educator helping expecting individuals/couples transition to parenthood and maintain their love connection; trained in Post Induction Trauma Therapy (PIT) developed by Pia Mellody through The Meadows; Family Systems Therapy; Couples Therapy; Certified Prepare/Enrich Premarital Therapist, a Certified Master Relational Life Therapist trained by Terry Real, and Board Certified Telemental Health Provider. I bring a creative skill set that is specific to your needs and comfortable for you to explore new perceptions and directions.
If you are looking for an experienced, creative, and skilled therapist who promotes practical and sustainable solutions, you have come to the right place. My approach is to provide support, offer sustainable relationship skills, and facilitate growth to help clients effectively address personal and professional life challenges. I offer a highly personalized approach that will build on your strengths in achieving your personal, professional, or business goals. When you are ready, I look forward to helping you overcome the challenges in your life and begin living the life you want.
- Relational Life Institute, Boston, MA: Certified Relational Life Master Therapist (2014 - 2016)
- Center for Credentialing & Education : Board Certified - TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH) 2018
- California Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks, CA: Post Graduate Education in Marriage & Family Studies (1993-1994)
- St. Mary's University: Master of Arts: Counseling Psychology & Psychological Services (1989-1991)
- University of Minnesota: Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
License: Georgia: MFT #0879
- Relational Life Institute: Certified Master Relational Life Therapist
- The Gottman Institute: Advanced Trained Gottman Couple Therapist
- The Gottman Institute: Certified Educator: Bringing Home Baby
- Prepare/Enrich; Life Innovations, Inc: Certified Premarital Therapist
- Counseling West, West Hills, California: Psychotherapist intensively trained in Individual & Couple Therapy, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Psychodynamic, Sandtray Therapy, Family Systems & Addictions
Charter Behavioral Hospital, Westlake Village, California: Psychotherapist, Crisis Team
- Fairview Southdale Hospital: Edina, Minnesota: Clinical Practicum with intensive training in Individual, Couple & Group Therapy, including substance and sexual addictions.
Professional Activities and Memberships:
- Clinical Member: American Association of Marriage & Family Therapists
- Clinical Member: Georgia Association of Marriage & Family Therapists
- Clinical Member: National Registry of Marriage Friendly Therapists
- Clinical Member: American Association of Christian Counselors
- Clinical Member: The First Dance: National Registry of Premarital Therapists
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.