Welcome, I am Brenda Saturday and for over 25 years I have helped hundreds of Individuals, Couples, and Small Businesses improve their personal and professional lives, relationships, and overall health. Oftentimes, it is difficult to find the strength and courage to address personal challenges, and moreso, once we realize our approach is not working and we need to seek professional help. I can help you improve your inner strength, communication and resolve personal and workplace conflict/stress.
As a Marriage and Family Therapist and a graduate of St Mary's University specializing in Counseling Psychology & Psychological Services, I work with a broad spectrum of clients. I enjoy helping individuals and couples create intimate and healthy relationships, and working with small businesses create a relational workplace. I am trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy; Advanced trained Gottman Therapy; Family Systems Therapy; Couples Therapy and am a Master Certified Relational Life Therapist. I bring a creative skillset that is specific to your needs and comfortable for you to explore new perceptions and directions.
If you are looking for an experienced, creative and skilled therapist who promotes practical and sustainable solutions, you have come to the right place. My approach is to provide support, offer sustainable relationship skills, and facilitate growth to help clients effectively address personal and professional life challenges. I offer a highly personalized approach that will build on your strengths in achieving your personal, professional or business goals. When you are ready, I look forward to helping you overcome the challenges in your life, and begin living the life you want.
- Relational Life Institute, Boston, MA: Certified Relational Life Master Therapist (2014 - 2016)
- TeleMental Health Institute: Distant Credentialed Counselor / Certification in TeleMental Health Services (2015)
- California Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks, CA: Post Graduate Education in Marriage & Family Studies (1993-1994)
- St. Mary's University: Master of Arts: Counseling Psychology & Psychological Services (1989-1991)
- University of Minnesota: Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
License: Georgia: MFT #0879
- Relational Life Institute: Master Certified Relational Life Therapist
- The Gottman Institute: Advanced Trained Gottman Therapist
- Prepare/Enrich; Life Innovations, Inc: Certified Premarital Therapist
- Counseling West, West Hills, California: Psychotherapist intensively trained in Individual & Couple Therapy, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Psychodynamic, Sandtray Therapy, Family Systems & Addictions
Charter Behavioral Hospital, Westlake Village, California: Psychotherapist, Crisis Team
Fairview Southdale Hospital: Edina, Minnesota: Clinical Practicum with intensive training in Individual, Couple & Group Therapy, including substance and sexual addictions.
Professional Activities and Memberships:
- Clinical Member: American Association of Marriage & Family Therapists
- Clinical Member: Georgia Association of Marriage & Family Therapists
- Clinical Member: National Registry of MarriageFriendly Therapists
- Clinical Member: American Association of Christian Counselors
- Clinical Member: The First Dance: National Registry of Premarital Therapists